Tuesday 8 February 2011

photoshoot plan.

Ideas for my photo shoot
  • I will be using high powered lights that will be able to create a strong shadow behind my artist.
  • I will have my artist in a suit have a picture with the whole suit on then have a more relaxed picture maybe with just the waistcoat with no tie.
  • The shadow I will be creating with the lighting will have a crown on his head while the front picture of the artist will just be wearing a fedora.
  • I have my friend to be my artist as I believe that his tallness with go very well in my magazine.
  • My front cover picture will be a medium close up- capturing both the artist and his shadow.
  • I will toy around with other shots including close up and full body shots and maybe some with him facing away to break the conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment